Protecting your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to carefully read the following summary on how our website works. You can trust transparent and fair data processing as we strive every day to handle your data safely, carefully and responsibly.
The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Owner: HCS-ENERGY (hereinafter HCS)
Activity / Company Purpose: Sale, installation and maintenance of air conditioning devices
Registered office: Calle Argol Bal 12 03186 Torrevieja - Alicante
Telephone: 647 446 005
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
- MANDATORY TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are, in general, compulsory (unless the opposite is specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes.
Therefore, if these data are not provided or are not correct, they cannot be addressed.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL HCS PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data collected will be processed by XXXXXXXXXXX for the following purposes:
- Manage your contact requests with HCS through the channels provided for this on the HCS Website.
- Manage purchases made within the framework of the Website, including payment management and order forwarding.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter, made through the channel provided on the HCS Website.
- Carry out analysis on the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications from HCS, by any means of communication present or future, and the rest of companies that are part of the same group, unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows their opposition to such treatment.
- Manage the sending of satisfaction surveys based on the purchase of the HCS product or service made, to improve the experience of our customers every day.
- Analyze your data in order to create user profiles that allow you to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
- The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests their withdrawal from HCS by opposing or withdrawing their consent.
- WHAT USER DATA WILL HCS PROCESS?
HCS will process the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, national identity document or foreign identity number and image.
- Contact information: address, landline, mobile phone, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Bank details: account number, owner, SEPA mandate.
- Economic, financial and insurance data: income and income.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
- Navigation data.
- COOKIES, WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing for the acquisition of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship that arises between the user and HCS.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes, relating to HCS's own goods and services and similar services for its customers, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has purchased HCS goods and / or services. In the absence of such a contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the consent of the user contained in the current regulations in force.
The treatment for the aforementioned purposes will always be carried out with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary to attend to your request. Likewise, in case of withdrawing your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the user may contact HCS through the following channels: by letter to the HCS Data Protection Department at the address: email@example.com or by clicking on the automatic unsubscribe link Available in every commercial communication sent by HCS, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WITH WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA BE SHARED?
The user's data may be communicated to:
- Companies of the group to which HCS belongs only for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
- Companies of the group to which HCS belongs to send commercial communications about the products and services offered by the companies that comprise it, provided that the user has consented to it.
- Public Administrations and competent national and/or European authorities, in the cases provided by Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case the international data transfers are duly legitimized.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- You warrant that you are over eighteen (18) years of age and that the data you provide to HCS is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data that she communicates and will keep the information provided appropriately updated, in such a way that it responds to her real situation.
- It guarantees that it has informed the third parties of those who provide their data, if they do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to HCS for the stated purposes.
- You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that may be caused to HCS or third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which HCS processes the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those users who have not previously stated their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the aforementioned work, HCS may analyze the data obtained by the entities that are part of the group of companies to which HCS belongs in order to prepare user profiles that allow defining in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from HCS, he can request the cancellation of the service by clicking on the link enabled for such purposes in the body of said commercial communications or by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com as well as indicating your refusal to receive them, through the box provided in the data collection form or indicating it through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
The user can send a letter to HCS, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any moment and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether HCS is treating personal data that concerns the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from HCS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions made by HCS.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data when the interested party considers that HCS has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- SECURITY MEASURES.
HCS will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping their secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical-organizational measures that guarantee the security of their data. and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be in compliance with current legislation.